If the goods you received from us is damaged or malfunctioning, follow the complaints procedure. Return of the goods because of withdrawal from the purchase agreement is described in section 6 of Terms and Conditions.
Products, covered by the right to a complaint must be forwarded for consideration immediately upon discovery of the defect. The products must be clean and with proper documentation and description of the problem or indicated fault location.
How to proceed
1. In the event of a complaint, you can choose between two options, follow the steps below: Send the product to the contact address. Transportation is covered by the seller. Once you know when and where we can pick up the shipment, please contact us. Shipment must be complete (including accessories and all documentation) and in such a state in which you received it when delivered. Attach the purchase document to the product. Please always use wrapping paper or cardboard, so that any sticking, writing-on or another devaluation of the original packaging is avoided. Do not send the product on delivery, the goods will not be accepted in this case. We recommend that you insure the goods.
2. You receive a complaint protocol immendiately after the receipt of the goods
3. Goods must be properly packed for transportation to prevent any further damage
4. Defective or damaged goods will either be replaced or your purchase price will be returned
5. The goods must be accompanied by all documents which the buyer has received along with the goods, that is, for example, receipt, warranty card and others.
6. The seller assumes no liability for damages resulting from the service of the goods, functional properties and damage resulting from improper use of the goods as well as damage caused by external events and mishandling. Defects with this or similar origin are not covered by warranty.
7. For hygienic reasons the claimed goods are upheld only properly cleaned.
8. If a manufacturer provides a warranty longer than usual, i tis indicated so in the catalog.
9. In the case of a rejected claim, the consumer may be charged the cost of the complaint procedure and handling fees.
10. You will receive the information about the settlement of the claim via email or SMS. As well as on delivery of the order, you will be informed about the dispatch of the package and delivery date.
Thank you for the time you spent reading the Terms and Conditions,
Terms and Conditions are valid from 1 October 2015 until further notice.
Information for buyers: In case of changes in the terms and conditions, the terms and conditions that were in force on the date of purchase will be applied.
Edification on the right of withdrawal
1. The right of withdrawal
1.1 Within 14 days you have the right to withdraw from this purchase agreement without giving any reason.
1.2 You have the right to withdraw from the purchase agreement without giving any reason within 14 days from the day following the conclusion of the purchase agreement and in case in which you or a third party appouinted by you (other than the carrier) accept the goods.
1.3 To exercise the right of withdrawal you must inform about this withdrawal from the purchase agreement the supplier Martin Pešek, Čechovo nábřeží 516, 530 03 Pardubice, identification number: 67479821, by means of an unilateral legal action (for example, by a letter sent through the postal service or fax ). You may use the attached model of the withdrawal form but it is not obligatory.
1.4 In order to meet the deadline for the withdrawal from the contract, it is sufficient to send the withdrawal before the relevant deadline.
2. The consequences of withdrawal
2.1 If you withdraw from this purchase agreement, we will refund without delay, within 14 days from the day your notice of withdrawal was received, all payments that we received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the additional costs incurred as a result of your chosen delivery method, which is different from the least expensive type of standard delivery we offer). For the refund, we will use the same means of payment you used for the initial transaction, unless you haven’t expressly specified otherwise. In any case, we will not incurr any additional costs. The refund will be send after receiving the returned goods or if you prove that you have send the goods back to us, whichever comes first.
2.2 You will bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You are only liable for diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling it some way other than which is necessary to establish the nature and characteristics of products, including its functionality.
2.3 If you asked for the provision of services begining during the period for withdrawal, you will pay us an amount appropriate to the range of services provided, by the time you informed us about the withdrawal, in comparison with the full range of the services determined in the contract.
The standard form for withdrawal
(Fill in the form and send it only if you want to withdraw from the purchase agreement. The form should be printed, signed, scanned and sent to the following e-mail address or inserted into the package along with returned goods)
Online shop: www.dixiegear.cz
Company: Martin Pesek
Registered Office: Čechovo nábřeží 516, 530 03 Pardubice
IR / Taxpayer ID: 67479821 / CZ67479821
E-mail address: email@example.com
Phone number: 602622400
I hereby give notice of my withdrawal from the purchase agreement of sale of the goods (*) / provision of the following services (*):
• Date of the order (*) / receipt (*)
• Order Number:
• Cash for ordering, possibly for delivery, were sent via (*) and will be returned back via (in the case of a transfer to a bank account please send the account number) (*)
• Name and surname of the consumer:
• Address the consumer:
In (fill in where) on (fill in date)
Name and surname consumers
(*) Delete or add data as appropriate